Internship (parallel to current course of study)
To become an intern at CEval you should fulfill the following requirements
- Academic studies in a relevant field such as sociology, politics, economics, psychology, pedagogics, etc.
- A sound background in quantitative and qualitative social research methods for data collection and analysis
- Interest in evaluation research and practice
- Interest in at least one of our thematic fields of work
- Very good organizational, communication and team skills as well as flexibility
- English skills
Interships at CEval range from 6 to 24 weeks.
Are you interested in working with us?
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your application documents (letter of motivation, CV, certificates and letters of reference) to bewerbung(at)ceval.de